Thursday, October 15, 2009

i must be going to hell for how i act

I really love to think that the people in my life (the people who are fucking LUCKY enough to be blessed with my presence) are people that will stay forever. im damn picky about who i let in this black hole of a life. and im picky for a good reason. 1) i have a long ass roster of friends i would do anything for. i dont have much room for more!!!! 2) i have a lot of "fans" (yeah, i said it) in my little fan club. those are the people that are desperate to be a part of my life in any way, shape or form. and those desperate little fuckers make me wanna steer clear from everyone besides the ones i already hold near and dear to my icy, cold little heart. 3) im just not the kinda person who is out looking for more and more people to call "friends" even though i know deep down inside these are nothing but acquaintances... people who are hella extra baggage.

im cool.

i hate to find out that anyone i once called close, a bestie, even a FUCKING FRIEND, can burn me...cuz shit, i usually dont allow that to happen. i got a nose like a god damn drug sniffing dog, but my nose smells the fake ones, the fake ass bitches. i either cut em off quick, or use them to the best of my ability and get wtf i want out of them, before telling them to kick rocks, and THEN telling them i never really liked them the whole time, i just wanted to play games and see how far i could get em to go. i can be just as fake as the rest of them, but i know what im doing and im doing it for a reason. i have mad talents....thats one of them.

i guess i can be shady......but it must be wrong that i really dont CARE. its like a disease...............and im enjoying it. and i know my real friends (who know exactly what i do to other people) enjoy watching it too.

i play games

No comments:

Post a Comment